Save. Share. Connect.
Saturday, March 24, 2018
VOLUME -22 NUMBER 10
Publication Date: 10/1/2007
October 2007 Issue
Add Message Board
Morey Corp. Opens Advanced Engineering Development Center
Technicians at work in new Engineering Development Center.
Woodridge, IL — The Morey Corporation has reached a special milestone with the unveiling of the new Richard and Gene Morey Innovation Center, a 27,500-ft.
advanced engineering development center dedicated to new product and process development. The new facility incorporates state-of-the-art laboratory and research facilities as well as production equipment for electronics assembly.
The Richard and Gene Morey Innovation Center is named for the second generation of Moreys to operate the company. The Morey Corporation began when William Morey started building radio test sets for Montgomery Ward in 1934. William's son Richard took the helm in 1958. His three sons — Scott, Jay, and Dana — became involved in the company during the 1980s, with Scott becoming President in 1991. During Scott's tenure, the company's revenues have grown from under $10 Million to nearly a $100 Million today. The Morey Corporation moved into its current state-of-the-art 100,000-ft.
The Morey Corporation is reportedly known for its reliable hardened electronic products for applications in which they simply cannot fail.
For more information, contact: Morey Corporation, 100 Morey Drive, Woodridge, IL 60517
630-754-2300 fax: 630-754-2001 Web:
© 2015 USTECH. All Rights Reserved. |
Contact Us: 610-783-6100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
powered by GIM