FORT COLLINS, CO - Getech Automatic releases the ALPS Labeling Machine. It is a high speed inline label placer of preprinted labels from an automatic label feeder to PCB. The ALP utilizes X-Y linear axes for the movement of the end effector which houses the vacuum pick-up head. PCB boards are received on a two-stage width adjustable variable speed AC motor conveyor. The system offers both Utility and versatility in a
robust, compact cost effective platform capable of handling up to 4 feeders at a time.
- Extremely High placement speed
- Label placement accuracy of 0.1mm
- complete with U-axis rotation
- Optional features of barcode reader and multiple label feeders
- Board Positioning : Pneumatic Stopper
- Panel Location : Located by tooling holes or edges of PCB
- Panel Size (mm) : Max: 500 mm x 500 mm (1 stage)
- 320 mm x 500 mm (2 stage)
About Getech Automation
Getech Automation was established in 1992 to focus on developing and manufacturing machines and systems to meet key needs of the PCBA and Semi-conductor industries. Today Getech has evolved to become a major producer of machinery and automation systems used by PCBA and Semiconductor companies. Every machine and system delivers the highest degree of productivity while ensuring product quality and integrity.
Getech’s expertise extends beyond the world of electronics to include governmental agencies and corporate clients, Pharmaceutical and munitions manufacture.
CONTACT: GETECH 320 East Vine, Fort Collins, CO 80524 PH:970 325 3820 www.getecha.com