HAVERILL, MA - Ultrasonic Systems, Inc. (USI), the leading manufacturer of high-performance ultrasonic spray coating equipment, announces it has released the next generation of the Prism 300/400 precision coating system. The Prism 300/400 system leverages USI's proprietary, nozzle-less ultrasonic spray head technology for the thin, uniform application of a variety of coatings, inks and suspensions used in the fuel cell, display, medical device, solar cell, printed circuit board electronics assembly and semiconductor manufacturing processes.
A number of enhancements and improvements have been made to the latest generation Prism system, including:
- Improved performance, reliability and safety with state of the art Ethernet based motion and I/O controllers
- New Graphical User Interface with many software improvements including slow down through corners in continuous motion profiles with fully integrated PMP liquid delivery system Graphical User Interface and process data logging
- The Prism system can be configured with up to two PMP liquid delivery systems to supply two coating heads
- Dual PMP liquid delivery system with integrated fluid stirring and continuous recirculation for suspensions and coatings containing particles
- Many other configurable options available to meet customer precision coating requirements
"We are pleased to announce these improvements to our Prism coating system as we continue our commitment to offering coating solutions that meet the specific application requirements of our customers," said Stuart Erickson, President of Ultrasonic Systems.