||HAMPTON, NH - Vitronics Soltec's new ZEVAv platform delivers the best value in the high-speed selective soldering market. The ZEVAv platform leverages Vitronics Soltec’s proven, fluxing, preheating and soldering technology and brings the overall selective soldering experience to a new dimension. It’s what our customers need today to meet the growing challenges of high yields, cost effective production, and process control.
- High frequency fluxing technology provides the most accurate process to answer the highest quality challenges;
- Patented convection preheating provides the best heat transfer to address the most complex thermal requirements;
- Patented soldering design excels in the challenges of miniaturization;
- Flexible platform is highly customizable and allows on-the-fly changeovers; and
- Process control provides maximum insight on day-to-day performance.
The release of the new ZEVAv platform follows the recently announced release of Vitronics Soltec’s new nitrogen tunnel wave solder machine, the Delta N. These new product releases are part of Vitronics Soltec’s strategy of bringing new products to market to better serve its global customers base.
For more information about the company, visit www.vitronics-soltec.com.