RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA — Aqueous Technologies, together with its partners from Alpha, Zestron and Henkel, will host its last two Cleaning and Reliability workshop workshops of 2013 in Canada. The Toronto workshop will be held Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Markham. The Montreal workshop will be the final in the series of 15 workshops and will be held on Thursday, November 21, 2013 at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport.
Answers to common questions will be answered, such as:
- How clean is clean enough?
- What is the cost of cleaning?
- Is there an impact on the environment?
- Do I need to use a chemical to clean?
- Do I need to clean before conformal coating?
- Is all residue harmful?
- Why clean when I use No-Clean solder paste?
- How do I test for cleanliness?
- How do I choose a cleaning chemical?
- And many more!
Best-practice cleaning methods including chemical selections, mechanical alternatives, cleanliness testing (how clean is clean) practices, environmental considerations, soldering materials, conformal coating, failure analysis, and other valuable processes also will be presented.
Both workshops will be presented free of charge. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Seating is limited and these events will sell-out, so reserve your seat today. To register, please contact Lisa Kocks at 909-291-1122 or by email at email@example.com.