RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA — Aqueous Technologies, together with its partners from Indium, Nordson DAGE and Zestron, will host a Cleaning and Reliability workshop in Thornton, CO on Tuesday, October 22, 2013. This is the 12th in a series of 15 workshops produced by Aqueous Technologies and its partners to be held in 2013.
Best-practice cleaning methods including chemical selections, mechanical alternatives, cleanliness testing (how clean is clean) practices, environmental considerations, soldering materials, conformal coating, failure analysis, and other valuable processes will be presented. Answers to common questions will be answered, such as:
- How clean is clean enough?
- What is the cost of cleaning?
- Is there an impact on the environment?
- Do I need to use a chemical to clean?
- Do I need to clean before conformal coating?
- Is all residue harmful?
- Why clean when I use No-Clean solder paste?
- How do I test for cleanliness?
- How do I choose a cleaning chemical?
- And many more!
This workshop will be presented free of charge. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Seating is limited and this event will sell out, so reserve your seat today. To register, please contact Lisa Kocks at 909-291-1122 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the workshop, visit http://tinyurl.com/mguye8t.