What does the line of innovation look like?
- 1967: The introduction of switching power supplies (with 20 KHz switching power).
- 1989: After years of gradual increase in switching frequency, the first brick was introduced.
- 1991: Another step in power density—RO introduced the MicroVerter® high density technology, which allowed for superior thermal transfer and increased operating temperatures.
- 1996: The introduction of AC-DC bricks.
- Present-day: A gradual increase in power density has continued, from Gen II versions of the high density technology to both DC-DC and AC-DC power.