BALVE, Germany -
The Balver Zinn Group will exhibit numerous leading-edge products at the upcoming SMT/HYBRID/PACKAGING on booth #9-312, which is scheduled to take place from 16-18 April 2013 at the exhibition center in Nuremberg, Germany.
Among the innovative technologies will be Cobar’s wide range of state-of-the-art fluxes, including VOC-free, low-VOC and VOC.
• 396-DRX-M+ is a VOC-free flux that exhibits powerful soldering performance combined with extremely low residues.
• 95-DRX-M+ is a low-VOC flux that offers superior wetting performance even without the use of nitrogen.
• 390-RX-HT is a VOC flux developed specifically for high-tech soldering applications.
Also on display will be Balver Zinn’s advanced solder wires 3237 and Brilliant 2012. Balver Zinn wires are available in standard lead-free alloys SN100C, SN97C and SN96C.
• 3237 is a water-soluble flux formulation for special applications. The wire shows fast and excellent wetting properties, and performs well on all available PCB finishes. Additionally, residues are easily removed with water.
• Brilliant 2012 is a new lead-free, halide-free, rosin-based wire that is designed for manual and robotic soldering. The wire is odorless and shows excellent soldering and wetting performance.
Visit Balver Zinn and Cobar at the SMT/HYBRID/PACKAGING exhibition on booth #9-312 for a free wire sample as well as more information about the products mentioned above. Additionally, experts will be available to discuss the possibilities of recycling solder paste, dross and scrap solder materials. Because of the high metal prices, Balver Zinn now offers a competitive and ecological solution for recycling solder materials.
The Balver Zinn/Cobar Group has sales offices in Germany, Netherlands, USA and Singapore, and distributors in all major areas of the world. For more information visit: www.cobar.com or www.balverzinn.com.